NoseFrida Snot Sucker
It’s maybe a little strange.
It’s doctor invented & recommended.
It’s 100% hygienic due to the filters (4 included).
It's fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting &
It's a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
It’s NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
1. The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or
2. Place the large tube against the child's nostrils, creating a seal. Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the mucous. TIP: Move the tube in circular motion against the nostril- you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida.
3. To clean, detach all of the pieces and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (also dish washer safe). The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
1. NoseFrida is not a toy. Potential choking hazard, keep all parts out of reach of children.
2. Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
3. Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while the tube is placed at child's nostril.
4. Never attach NoseFrida to a machine.
1. Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators? NoseFrida is
non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal
with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of
the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
2. Will NoseFrida make me sick? No.
Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and
bacterial transfer from child to user.
3. Can I suck too hard? No.
NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk
of sucking too hard.
4. Is NoseFrida made of safe material? Yes,
NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and
phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in
5. I took the tube apart for washing and now it won't stay attached? The
tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove
inside that holds the pieces together.
6. Does NoseFrida come with filters? Yes, 4 are included - 1 pre-loaded and 3 extras.