At present we ship only within Canada and the US. If you are a Canadian customer and would like a package shipped overseas (e.g. as a gift) please contact email@example.com.
We try our utmost to have your parcel shipped by the next business day, but it can take up to 3 days. If an unforeseen event (e.g. sick toddlers!) prevents us from shipping within that time frame you will be contacted and given the option to cancel or change your order.
We are going green and no longer including a printed invoice in your package. If you require one, please let us know in the order comments
Shipping Canada Wide (Free for orders over $175!)
All of our parcels are shipped using Canada Post Expedited and our rates include $100 of insurance coverage and a tracking number (please contact us if you would like us to ship your order with full insurance - not a bad idea if you are planning to place a large order) and we can let you know what the cost will be. As soon as your parcel is shipped you will be sent an email notifying you that your order has been shipped, and will include your tracking number.
Once your parcel is in the hands of Canada Post, Canada Post is responsible for its safe delivery. In the event that your package arrives damaged or does not arrive within the expected delivery time frame, as outlined below, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can initiate a claim for you with Canada Post.
All rates are before taxes, are in Canadian dollars and are subject to GST/HST.
The following are the delivery service standards set by Canada Post, as shipped from Ottawa:
|Ontario & Quebec||1 - 2 days|
|Eastern Canada||2 - 3 days|
|Western Canada||4 - 6 days|
|British Columbia||5 - 6 days|
|Territories||5 - 10 days|
If you require a faster delivery service please contact us at 613.323.7534, or email us at email@example.com
$2.00 Lettermail Option
Ordering just one diaper or a swim diaper? Thanks to our handy dandy vacuum sealer, we can now offer you $2 lettermail shipping. (Note: we will extend this shipping to any small products that can fit in an envelope e.g. Snappis, RLR, repair kits etc. If in doubt, give us a shout!)
This option does not have insurance - if you require tracking/insurance, please select the expedited standard shipping. We assume no responsibility for lost or damaged lettermail items. Please be aware that lettermail usually takes 1-2 weeks to arrive, and up to 6 weeks during busy mail periods.
This option is also available in Ottawa by appointment. We are local, so we can have your package ready within 1-2 days. We will send you an email when your order is ready to pick up.
Shipping to the United States
We are happy to be able to provide a little Bumbini sunshine to our Southern neighbours. Packages will be shipped via Canada Post/USPS by the most economical tracked method. You will be responsible for any taxes and/or duties that may be charged by US customs. Due to manufacturer's policies, we are unable to ship the following products outside of Canada: bumGenius, Flip, Hemp Babies, and Funky Fluff. If your order contains any of these items, we will cancel them from your order and email you to see if you would like us to process the remaining items.
We really believe in the products that we carry and we want you to be just as happy with them as we are. If you are not pleased in any way we will do what we can to help.
Diaper Trial Program
If there is a specific diaper you would like to try, we have a trial program for that! Buy one and try it for 30 days. If it doesn't fulfill your every desire, give us a shout, and we will give you instructions on how to return it to us. Once we receive it, we will give you a store credit for the full amount for you to spend on other items at Bumbini. Please note this only applies to ONE of any product, so we recommend trying one before washing/using the whole set. If there are multiple diapers you would like to try, consider our "Try Them All" Rental Kit.
To process a return the following conditions apply:
- From the date that you receive your package (as confirmed by Canada Post Tracking) you have 15 days to request a refund. After 15 days and up to 30 days from the date you receive your package you are eligible for an exchange or in-store credit but not for a refund. After 30 days all sales are final. Special order items are a final sale.
- All items must be returned with the original receipt and in resalable condition: new, unused, unwashed, and with all original tags and packaging intact. Any item that is returned to us in less than resalable condition will be returned to the purchaser at their expense (except the diaper trial program - see above)
- To request a refund or return you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We suggest that you purchase postal insurance as we are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit to us.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable and the shipping costs to return the item(s) are the customer's responsibility.
- Returns will be processed within 3 business days of receipt of package provided that we deem the items to be in new, resalable condition. Items that were purchased with credit card will have the credit card reimbursed, or refund by email transfer. We do not charge a restocking fee.
- For exchanges, the customer is responsible for the costs of shipping the items to Bumbini.
If your order is incomplete or you receive the wrong item we will correct our mistake immediately, at our expense, and apologize profusely.
If you believe the product you have purchased is defective you are generally required by the manufacturer to deal with them directly. We are happy to provide all necessary contact information specific to your product and assist you in the warranty process in any way we can. Please email email@example.com.